Welcome to the Benchmark Dispensing Assistants course.
Follow the instructions below to access the on-line tests for modules 1-5 using your PIN.
1. You need to be registered user of the website to use your PIN. If you have not signed up do so now by clicking here.
2. Log into the website using your user name (e-mail address) and password and return to this page
3. Clicking on the link below will activate your assessment.
When you click on the link you will go to a page with your course details.
a. Click the 'Proceed' button
b. You will be asked to 'Select the appriopriate option'. Select 'Use PIN'
c. Enter your PIN in the pop-up window and click 'Submit' (note that PINs have six digits, so if your PIN has preceeding zeros, you will need to enter them, eg 000049).
d. Enter the name and address of your supervising pharmacist and click 'Submit'
e. d. You should then get a confirmation e-mail, and be passed to 'My CPD' on the website where you can find the tests.
Follow this link to activate your Benchmark on-line tests.
To see your Test Papers again you need to:
1. Log into the website
2. Go to C+D Training in the main menu bar
3. Go to 'My CPD' in the blue sub-menu bar
4. Your course will be listed in 'My CPD'. Click on 'View Exams' to see your Test Papers and complete a Test.