What do I need to do?
Counterpart is a GPhC accredited training course for medicine counter assistants.
To order online
1. Buy Counterpart - learning modules - £40+VAT (£48)
2. Buy Counterpart - student registration - £40+VAT (£48)
3. Or download and complete an Order/Registration form - cheque and credit/debit card payments accepted
Course Materials are supplied in two parts:
1. 14 Learning Modules, which can be shared or re-used by staff (£40+VAT)
2. Workbook + C+D Guide to OTC Medicines issued individually to students on registration (£40+VAT each)
How will I benefit?
- Cost effective medicines counter assistant programme on the market
What will I learn?
Counterpart is a distance learning course made up of 14 modules covering different OTC therapy areas.
A workbook is provided for each counter assistant, which includes case studies, practical exercises and assessment questions. Students phone through their answers to a telephone marking service, which provides immediate feedback. A copy of the C+D Guide to OTC Medicines (worth £15) is sent to every student enrolled on the course. On successful completion of all the modules, the student will receive a Medicines Counter Assistant certificate.The course covers:
Tel: 0207 921 8425