Welcome to the Practice Certificate in Pharmacy Management Part 1.
Follow the instructions below to access the modules Test Papers using your PIN.
1. You need to be registered user of the website to use your PIN. If you have not registered do so now by clicking here.
2. Log into the website using the user name (e-amil address) and password and return to this page
3. Clicking on the link below will activate your assessment.
When you click on the link you will go to a page with your course details. Click the 'Proceed' button
You will be asked to 'Select the appriopriate option'. Select 'Use PIN'
Enter your PIN in the pop-up window and click 'Submit' (note that PINs have six digits, so if your PIN has preceeding zeros, you will need to enter them, eg 000049)
You should then get a confirmation message (if you enter an invalid PIN you will be returned to Step C)
Follow this link to activate your course on-line assessment.
To see your module Test Papers you need to:
1. Log into the website
2. Go to C+D Training in the main menu bar
3. Go to My CPD in the blue sub-menu bar
4. Your course will be listed in My CPD. Click on 'View Exams' to see your Test Papers and complete a module Test.