Training and Development Award
It is arguably the world’s most oft-repeated management adage: a business’s biggest asset is its people. Pharmacy businesses are no different, so the finest support their pharmacists and pharmacy teams to be the best they can.
Perhaps you’ve developed an innovative training programme to upskill your team(s)? Maybe you’ve introduced an initiative to celebrate your best-performers that has led to an increase in productivity? Or are you a pre-reg tutor who has found new ways to inspire and motivate his trainees to reach their full potential? The judges will want to see how you have put your people and their skills at the heart of what you do and the impact this has had on the business and your patients.
Any individual or team working for or on behalf of a community pharmacy business. Please note that each entry must be specifically tailored to the relevant criteria and the same/similar entry cannot be submitted for two categories. For entry help and advice, register to receive our Hints & Tips.
In no more than 300 words per question, please answer the following:
- How did you identify the need for your training and development initiative(s) and how did it/they meet this need?
- How has your training and development initiative(s) developed, utilised and/or motivated your pharmacy team(s)?
- What impact has your training and development initiative(s) had on your patients?
- What impact has your training and development initiative(s) had on your pharmacy/ies?
- How has your training and development initiative(s) improved your pharmacy’s/ies’ links with other healthcare professionals?