From this module you will learn about:
- Medical emergencies that may present in the pharmacy
- First aid support pharmacy teams can offer while waiting for emergency services
- Key red flag symptoms for medical emergencies
- Information and advice pharmacists can offer patients
Download a printable PDF of this module – including the five-minute test – here.
This module is the third in a series that focus on medical emergencies pharmacy teams may encounter. Find out more about common minor injuries and intermediate injuries that may present in the pharmacy in these CPD modules.
- ischaemic, accounting for 85% of all strokes and