C+D clinical editor Kristoffer Stewart speaks to Sheila Ryder, associate professor in pharmacy practice at Trinity College Dublin, and discusses how pharmacists can make the most of technology to help aid medicines adherence.
In this podcast you will hear:
- How some new adherence technologies work
- What evidence of effectiveness exists for different adherence apps
- Why feedback from adherence tools can help provide a focus for a consultation
- The importance of a personal connection when helping to improve adherence
- What adherence tools might look like in the future.
You can listen to the podcast in full below. Alternatively, subscribe to all of C+D's podcasts on iTunes or by searching 'Chemist+Druggist podcast' on your preferred android podcast app.