C+D clinical editor Kristoffer Stewart spoke to Babir Malik, community pharmacist, teacher practitioner and social media guru (find him on Twitter @Babir1981), to find out how to navigate the benefits and potential pitfalls of online networking.
In this podcast you will find out more about:
- how social media can help with mutual learning
- how pharmacists can balance work with their social activity
- whether social media can help you progress your career
- examples of pitfalls that have affected pharmacy professionals
- the difficulties of administering social groups online.
You can listen to the podcast below. Alternatively, subscribe to all of C+D's podcasts on iTunes or by searching 'Chemist+Druggist podcast' on your preferred android podcast app.