Simon Harris, head of education and training at Green Light Campus – the training arm of Green Light Pharmacy – tells C+D clinical editor Kristoffer Stewart about the performance standards pre-regs generally struggle with and how they can ensure they are getting the right support as they approach the upcoming exam.
From this podcast you will learn:
- What is the purpose of the 26-week appraisal?
- How important is a training plan for the coming months?
- Should you be revising or simply completing your performance standards?
- What should tutors be doing to help their students?
- How can you best use your time during your placement?
- Can pre-regs benefit from social media and are there any pitfalls?
You can listen to the podcast below. Alternatively, subscribe to all of C+D's podcasts on iTunes or by searching 'Chemist+Druggist podcast' on your preferred android podcast app.