The range aims to “make it stress-free” for women to “navigate through” menopause symptoms with five “medically-led” products, Dendron said.
The range includes:
- Flourish Menopause Test Kit: A one-step kit to test if the patient has entered menopause, which retails at £9.99 for one packet
- Flourish All-in-One Supplement: A daily supplement with 25 nutrients to manage menopause symptoms such as night sweats, anxiety and fatigue. It retails at £11.99 for a pack of 30 tablets
- Flourish Intimate Moisturiser: A “gynaecologically tested” fragrance-free moisturiser for relieving vaginal dryness, which retails at £9.99 for a 42.5g pack
- Flourish Cooling Mist: A cooling face spray to relieve hot flushes. It retails at £6.99 for one 50ml spray
- Flourish Intimate Wash: A “gynaecologically and dermatologically tested” pH-balanced vagina cleanser, which retails at £4.99 for a 200ml pack.
To order, call 01923 229251