C+D reported in January that the independent group had bought three Lloydspharmacies in Dudley – part of the 190 “commercially unviable” branches where the multiple announced in October 2017 it would cease trading.
Walsall-based Jhoots Pharmacy has listed all 28 of the latest batch of former Lloydspharmacies on its website, with the acquisition bringing its total number of branches up to 98.
Lloydspharmacy has since confirmed to C+D that these 28 stores are among its 190 “unviable” branches.
Where are the 28 branches located?
- 116 High Street North, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 1LN
- 18 Parlaunt Road, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8BB
- 24 West End Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3TF
- 62 Acklam Road, Middlesbrough, TS4 4EQ
- 53-55 Bridge Street, Belper, Derby, DE56 1AY
- 200-202 Saint Thomas Road, Derby, DE23 8SX
- 37 Sidwell Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6NS
- 201 Oakridge Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 5TA
- 240 High Road, Wood Green, London, N22 8HH
- Richford Gate Primary Care Centre, 49 Richford Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 7HY
- 107 Hartley Road, Nottingham, NG7 3AQ
- 116 Walton Street, Oxford, OX2 6AJ
- Westbury Medical Centre, Westbury Hill, Bristol, BS9 3UJ
- Blackbrook Medical Centre, Lisieux Way, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2LB
- Stockmoor Park, Taunton Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 6LD
- Victoria Park Medical Centre, Victoria Park Drive, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 7AS
- 26 Oswald Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 7PT
- 171 Victoria Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 3DF
- 88 Frome Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2 2PP
- 44 Malabar Road, Leicester, LE1 2DP
- 184 School Road, Birmingham, B28 8PA
- Unit 2, 480 Bristol Road, Birmingham, B29 6BD
- 100 Mosely Avenue, Coventry, CV6 1HQ
- 1889 Pershore Road, Birmingham, B30 3DJ
- 3 Swinford Avenue, Glen Parva, Leicester, LE2 9RW
- 755 Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 8TG
- 513 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 0TX
- 157 High St, Harbone, Birmingham, B17 9QE
At the time of going to press, Jhoots had not provided a comment to C+D about the acquisitions.
Where else will Lloydspharmacy cease trading?
You can use C+D's map to view the location of each of the 190 "unviable" Lloydspharmacy branches so far confirmed for closure or sale.
Branches confirmed for closure are marked in purple, while Lloydspharmacies up for sale are marked in blue. The branches that have been sold are marked in orange.
This map is live, and will be updated as C+D confirms the locations of further affected Lloydspharmacy branches.