The manufacturer claimed patients can improve their chances of quitting smoking by combining a nicotine patch with gum or a lozenge.
Perrigo, which launched its Extra Fresh Mint medicated chewing gum last year, said the brand “aims to empower pharmacists during this peak time”.
Perrigo senior marketing director Holly Turner said: “Many of us set new goals in January, so it is inevitably a big moment for people to try and give up smoking.”
“NiQuitin aims to provide pharmacists with the knowledge and materials to offer customers the best solution throughout their journey to quit, not just in January but throughout the year,” she added.
The NiQuitin range includes:
- NiQuitin Minis Mint Lozenges (1.5mg and 4mg) single pack – RRP: £5.49
- NiQuitin Minis Mint Lozenges (1.5mg and 4mg) triple pack – RRP: £14.99
- NiQuitin Clear (7mg, 14mg and 21mg) and NiQuitin Pre-Quit (21mg) patches – RRP: £15.63
- NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint 30-piece pack of gum (2mg and 4mg) – RRP: £6.66
- NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint 100-piece pack of gum (2mg and 4mg) – RRP: £15.23
- NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint 200-piece pack of gum (2mg and 4mg) – RRP: £26.66
To order, contact 0800 1216909