Top tips to prepare for June's GPhC pre-reg exam
What should pre-registration pharmacists and their tutors be prioritising in the weeks leading up to the General Pharmaceutical Council's (GPhC) registration assessment?
With the GPhC pre-reg exam coming on June 28, trainee pharmacists and their tutors are getting primed to tackle the summer assessment.
C+D clinical editor Kristoffer Stewart spoke to Simon Harris, head of education and training at Green Light Campus – the training arm of Green Light Pharmacy – to discuss what pre-regs should be prioritising in these last, pivotal weeks leading up to their exam, and how tutors can support them along the way.
Listen to the podcast to find out:
- The different pre-reg exam questions you are likely to encounter
- What pre-regs should be doing now to prepare
- How to use the resources allocated during the exam
- The importance of sticking to a revision timetable
- What to do if you don't feel ready to take the exam
- How to avoid revision exhaustion.
You can listen to the podcast in full below. Alternatively, subscribe to all of C+D's podcasts on iTunes by clicking here or by searching 'Chemist+Druggist podcast' on your preferred android podcast app.