The "continued reduction in staff" is putting pharmacies at greater risk from crime, the Pharmacists’ Defence Association (PDA) Union has told C+D.
- Do you have enough HR knowledge to correctly answer this workplace dilemma?
- A record-breaking pharmacy turned to GPs to boost its vaccination levels further
- Headlines have reported the demise of headlice treatments, so what should you advise customers?
- What levels of crime are pharmacists and their staff really facing?
- Clinical QuizHow would you treat this patient’s skin condition?
- Practical ApproachMust this individual notify the DVLA now they have been diagnosed?
- Update Module›1847What products should you recommend to help smokers quit?
Benjamin Leon D'Montigny