A professor of primary care has reported Dudley clinical commissioning group (CCG) to the advertising regulator for its poster on scrapping over-the-counter medicines from prescriptions.
- A record-breaking pharmacy turned to GPs to boost its vaccination levels further
- Headlines have reported the demise of headlice treatments, so what should you advise customers?
- What levels of crime are pharmacists and their staff really facing?
- Figures from pharmacy, commissioning and beyond debated plans to scrap items from prescriptions
- Practical ApproachMust this individual notify the DVLA now they have been diagnosed?
- Update Module›1847What products should you recommend to help smokers quit?
- Update Module›1846Could you spot OTC medicine abuse in your pharmacy?
Benjamin Leon D'Montigny