Name Yellow Card
The Medicines and Healthcare Product Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Yellow Card app enables users to create a ‘watch list’ of specific medicines and can track and receive news and alerts about them.
The app provides easy reporting of side effects and provides easy access to Yellow Card information and medicine safety messages sent out by MHRA.
Key features include:
- For patients, carers and healthcare professionals
- Convenient alternative to paper Yellow Card forms or the Yellow Card website
- No cost – app is free to use for everyone on iOS and Android
- Create a ‘watch list’ of medications to receive official news and alerts on.
- View numbers of Yellow Cards received by the MHRA for medicines of interest
- Easy to use for reporting side effects directly to the Yellow Card Scheme