To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the C+D Awards, we have created a special category for 2017 – and are giving you the chance to pick the winner. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be looking back at each of the past recipients of the coveted Community Pharmacist of the Year trophy. Readers will then be given the chance to vote for their favourite entry, with the winner announced at the C+D Awards ceremony at Celtic Manor in Wales on July 12.
In no more than 300 words per question, please answer the following:
1. How did you identify the need for your business initiative and how did it meet this need?
2. What impact has your initiative had on your pharmacy business?
3. What impact has your business initiative had on your customers?
4. How has your business initiative developed, utilised and/or motivated your pharmacy team(s)?
5. How has your business initiative improved your pharmacy’s/ies’ links with other healthcare professionals?
Know a cluster of pharmacy stars, or maybe one that shines bright?
We're asking you to nominate people you think should enter a C+D Award. Just submit your nomination using the form below, and we'll do the rest!* Entries close Friday, February 17, 2017, so make sure you nominate as soon as possible to give them a chance to enter.
What’s in it for me?
If your nominee is shortlisted, you will be put into a prize draw to win a bottle of champagne Good luck!
*How it works:
Once you’ve completed the details of the person you think should enter a certain category we will send them an email letting them know you think they should enter that category. If they then decide to enter and are subsequently shortlisted, you will be entered into a prize draw to win champagne. The winner of the champagne will be informed by May 2017 following the shortlist announcement in April.
**Based on 27 respondents who completed the C+D Awards 2016 SurveyMonkey Survey